[libmicrohttpd] Problem running the tlsauthentication.c example

From: Al Martin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Problem running the tlsauthentication.c example
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

 Having a bit of a problem running the   tlsauthentication.c
 sample program. Whenever I run it, I get the following message
  from the browser :

    Firefox and localhost cannot communicate securely because
    they have no common encryption algorithms.

 Anyone know what to do to resolve this ?  Please note the
 following info that may be helpful.

 1. I have tried and run successfully many of the other small examples
     in the doc/examples dir.

 2. I have done all the usual things one might do to resolve this, like :

     Change some config settings in Firefox, and using a recent version
     Read other posts on SSL problems in this archive
     Tried a different browser (Chrome)
     Googled around for other info
     Tried running wireshark

 So does anybody know what to do about this ? It's the only problem
 I have encountered so far.  Please note that I have read and followed
 all the instructions on the tutorial page for this, and so on. Is there
 any other info that might be missing ? Do I need to re-configure gcrypt
 a certain way (I ran standard configure, worked fine, includes 10
 symmetric ciphers and 4 public-key ciphers).

 Thanks in advance to anyone who has seen this before and can help.

 Al