Re: [libmicrohttpd] Using sendfile for file segment

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Using sendfile for file segment
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:47:33 +0100

You're right that this is currently not possible.  We'd need to extend the API
to allow (additionally) passing an offset / length, then this should be easy
to do.  I'm not opposed to having such a function in principle.

However, as long as you don't require sendfile AND partial sends, you should
be fine with the current API.

Happy hacking,

Christian