[libmicrohttpd] Help

From: Buddana, Aravind
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Help
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:32:22 -0400

Hello,

I am using microhttpd web server on my embedded application and trying to access webpage from PC browser and it is quite good but when I try to access the same page from mobile phone browser the contents and picture of the webpage are overlapped on some phones.

Is there any way that I can sent pages based on device profile (ex: when a request comes from PC browser, I need to sent the page in usual format and when a request is received from mobile phone browser then we need to compress the page and sent it in a way that suits for mobile phone).

Please suggest the best way to handle this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Aravind Buddana