[libmicrohttpd] GNU libmicrohttpd 0.9.15 released

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] GNU libmicrohttpd 0.9.15 released
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:49:35 +0200

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of GNU libmicrohttpd 0.9.15.

GNU libmicrohttpd is a small C library that is supposed to make it easy to run
an HTTP server as part of another application.  GNU libmicrohttpd is fully
HTTP 1.1 compliant and supports IPv6.  Finally, GNU libmicrohttpd is fast,
portable and has a simple API and (without TLS support and other optional
features) a small binary size (~32k).

This release fixes a few bugs, several of which have been discussed on this
list in the recent past:

* termination on non-Linux systems (re-introducing pipes)
* parsing of URLs of the form http://host/path?arg
* more prompt cleanup of response objects upon request completion

You can download GNU libmicrohttpd from

* ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libmicrohttpd/ and all GNU FTP mirrors.
* Our Subversion repository at https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/

Please report bugs to our bugtracker at https://gnunet.org/bugs/.

The documentation (including a reference manual and tutorial) at
http://www.gnu.org/software/libmicrohttpd/ has also been updated.

Happy hacking!

Christian
p.s.: I do not consistently announce all releases to the list; if you want to
make sure to not miss any release, subscribe to the project on freshmeat at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/libmicrohttpd/