Re: [libmicrohttpd] Select timeout being set to 0

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Select timeout being set to 0
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:09:19 +0200

Dear Jon,

While I cannot exclude the possibility of this being related to uLibc or PPC. In the past, we had a bug in MHD where time-calculations were causing integer underflows if the local system time was a a few seconds after January 1st 1970 (embedded system clock not set...). I've again looked over the code related to timeouts but didn't find that kind of problem anymore.

In any case, I suggest you audit closely the return values you get from 'time' and then timeout calculations MHD does with those. Maybe there is something... (a 'time' that goes backwards would certainly "upset" MHD).

Please let me know if you find something!

Happy hacking!

Christian