[libmicrohttpd] largepost.c tutorial returns odd results

From: address@hidden
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] largepost.c tutorial returns odd results
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:40:41 +0200

Hey all,

I've been stepping through all the tutorials and running them from Google
Chrome using localhost:8888.  Everything works well until I get to largepost.c,
which produces strange results instead of displaying the contents of askpage.
Is anyone else having this issue?  I could step through the example to try to
find the cause but I'm hoping that someone more conversant in libmicrohttpd
than I can spot it right away.

Also, one suggestion for the tutorials - it'd be great if all the right header
files could be included in the tutorials so that they work out of the box.
Both simplepost.c and largepost.c, for example, need stdlib.h, stdio.h and
string.h to compile w/ no errors or warnings.

Cheers,
MS