[libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd with LWIP and FreeRTOS on NXP LPC2478

From: Martin Velek
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd with LWIP and FreeRTOS on NXP LPC2478
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:40:27 +0200

Hello,

with thanks to Mr. Grothoff I was able to get running libmicrohttpd
with LWIP(NO_SYS = 0) and FreeRTOS on NXP LPC2478 (+ 8MB ext RAM),
Codesourcery Lite toolchain.

I have also created some helper function to process
- SSI or better ServerSideT(ag), it replaces only user-defined tags,
e.g. <!--#echo--> is replaced by calling a function with param
xyz("echo").
- CGI = get content from a function

Porting issues:
- The libmicrohttpd threading is based on pthread. I had to define
these functions with respect to FreeRTOS capabilities, e.g.
pthread_attr_t attr holds the stack size for a new thread (task). See
platform.h
- In plibc.h I had to define the PIPE macro as following: #define
PIPE(h) (0) and  MUNMAP -> #define MUNMAP(s, l) free(s)
- I was lucky by using Newlib, it has implemented <search.h> functions
- I was forced to use not yet released 1.4.1, there is a new feature
which allows send as many bytes as possible.

See the enclosure, there is a file web_server.c  with example.

In view of the fact that  my homeland speaks a different language,
some expression are far far away from English :)

Best
Martin