[libmicrohttpd] HTTP/1.0 and keep-alive

From: Oleg Romanenko
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP/1.0 and keep-alive
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:43:33 +0400

Hello!
I have tested HTTP/1.1 with keep-alive connections and it works fine.
But for HTTP/1.0 library always close connections, even I add header "Connection: keep-alive" to request.

Use telnet for test (server - minimal_example.c):
address@hidden:~# telnet 127.0.0.1 8888
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.0
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: 127.0.0.1:8888
Accept: */*

HTTP/1.0 200 OK

So, what should I do to enforce keep-alive for HTTP/1.0 clients like apache benchmark etc?