[libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving disordered data

From: 钱在晨(二败)
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving disordered data
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 19:59:07 +0800

Hi,

I implement a server using libmicrohttpd to send consecutive data stream as the response to a client’s request. Usually it is OK. The client can get ordered data and works well. However if the load of the machine where the client is running is very high (70+), occasionally some unordered data comes.

I use MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION to start the daemon, so in my opinion, there is a socket between one client and the server, and tcp can guarantee that data stream are received in order.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Regards,

Jason