Re: [libmicrohttpd] Consider adding "are there active/suspended connecti

From: Milan Straka
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Consider adding "are there active/suspended connections" information
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:07:06 +0100

Hi Christian,

Would you prefer the true/false _ANY_ versions (which would be O(1))
or the number-returning versions which run in linear time?

I am new to libmicrohttpd -- how should I send a patch? If there is
a GIT repo somewhere, so that I can create the commits and send the repo
to you, or should I just email the svn diff?

Cheers,
Milan Straka