[libmicrohttpd] MHD_AccessHandlerCallback calls

From: Olivier Delhomme
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_AccessHandlerCallback calls
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:54:19 +0200

Hi to everyone,

I'm new to libmicrohttpd and found something related to the
calls of MHD_AccessHandlerCallback function that I can not
explain.

I'm calling libmicrohttpd this way:

MHD_start_daemon(MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION | MHD_USE_DEBUG,
serveur_struct->opt->port, NULL, NULL, &ahc, serveur_struct,
MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_MEMORY_LIMIT, (size_t) 131070 ,
MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT, (unsigned int) 120, MHD_OPTION_END);

'ahc' function is the MHD_AccessHandlerCallback function.

I implemented only GET and POST commands. I'm using
POST to send json data (no field at all) from a client
(libcurl). The connection is kept by libcurl and reused
to make a lot of POST commands.

Everything just works fine. Except that over time the
parameter 'upload_data_size' of MHD_AccessHandlerCallback
function is getting smaller and smaller. For instance
it can be as big as 16332 bytes at the beginning and
be as small as 1700 bytes 10 minutes later (I never saw
it growing again). I do not understand this.

Can someone explain it ?

How do I tell libmicrohttpd not to lower this parameter ?

Thanks for any insights.

Regards, Olivier.

The project is: https://github.com/dupgit/sauvegarde
Use of libmicrohttpd is in this file (MHD_start_daemon
at line 835):
https://github.com/dupgit/sauvegarde/blob/master/serveur/serveur.c

--
"Quand la vérité n'est pas libre, la liberté n'est pas vraie."
                                            [Jacques Prévert]