Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem with Keep-Alive and MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TI

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem with Keep-Alive and MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT in MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:41:54 -0300

After your hints now I have ~90KB for 32 bits and ~86KB for 64 bits.

My commands was (I don't need HTTP *auth because I use JWT auth):

$ make clean
$ CFLAGS='-Os -s' ./configure --disable-doc --disable-examples --disable-messages --enable-https=no --disable-bauth --disable-dauth --disable-curl
$ make -j8
$ make install-strip

And got the compiled file on `C:\msys32\usr\local\bin\libmicrohttpd-12.dll`.

I don't know why MHD calls the `libwinpthread-1.dll` lib even without use the `MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION` flag, but it isn't problem, I can distribute the two library.

I believe the is time to send the updated Windows binaries to the MHD home page.

Thanks a lot Evg! :-)

(I'm indicating MHD in many lists that I participate :-) )