[libmicrohttpd] What is the `transfer_encoding` param in the MHD_PostDat

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] What is the `transfer_encoding` param in the MHD_PostDataIterator callback?
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 14:01:30 -0300

Hello listers,

The MHD_PostDataIterator documentation says:

transfer_encoding
  encoding of the data, NULL if not known;

Awesome. But, I don't know how to use this feature, so I have two questions:

. do I need to send some header in the x-www-form-urlencoded POST?
. do I need to send some header in the form-data POST?

Just to try to understand, I checked the `encoding` property of the `file` object in the NodeJS Multer plugin, however it always return only the `7bit` value.

Thanks in advance for any information!

--
Silvio Clécio