Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.50 released

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.50 released
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 18:55:59 -0300

Great news!

Looking at MHD home page, it still offering the 0.9.49 version. For tar.gz files, we should change the home page to look the latest file at ~gnu/libmicrohttpd/ folder. For .zip files, we should make an automatic build at MHD server, generating the Windows binaries (from latest sent tar.gz) and printing it at MHD home page.

What do you thing about this idea? ^^' Each MHD version has important changes, so it should be updated ASAP at home page, avoinding beginners to get old/deprecated versions.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this new version, I love increasingly this library! *-*