|Subject:||Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.50 released|
|Date:||Thu, 2 Jun 2016 18:55:59 -0300|
We're happy to announce the release of libmicrohttpd 0.9.50.
GNU libmicrohttpd is a small C library that is supposed to make it easy
to run an HTTP server as part of another application. GNU libmicrohttpd
is fully HTTP 1.1 compliant and supports IPv6. Finally, GNU
libmicrohttpd is fast, portable and has a simple API and (without TLS
support and other optional features) a small binary size (~32k).
Major changes include:
* Allow clients to determine whether they suspended a connection using
* Fix handling system resource exhaustion upon accept()
* Fix handling partial writes with epoll()
* Fixed daemon shutdown on Darwin without MHD_USE_PIPE_FOR_SHUTDOWN
* Fixed race conditions when stopping quiesced daemon with thread pool
* Removed unnecessary locking for global timeout list
in THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode.
* Do not send "Content-Length" header for 204/304 status codes
(improves HTTP compliance)
You can download GNU libmicrohttpd from
* ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libmicrohttpd/ and all GNU FTP mirrors.
* Our Subversion repository at https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/
Please report bugs to our bugtracker at https://gnunet.org/bugs/.
The documentation (including a reference manual and tutorial) can be
found at http://www.gnu.org/software/libmicrohttpd/.
Christian & Evgeny
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|