|Subject:||Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.51 released|
|Date:||Sat, 27 Aug 2016 14:48:08 -0300|
I'm happy to announce the release of libmicrohttpd 0.9.47.
GNU libmicrohttpd is a small C library that is supposed to make it easy
to run an HTTP server as part of another application. GNU libmicrohttpd
is fully HTTP 1.1 compliant and supports IPv6. Finally, GNU
libmicrohttpd is fast, portable and has a simple API and (without TLS
support and other optional features) a small binary size (~32k).
This is a maintenance release. Changes include:
* fixed possible crash on malformed request
* fixes related to handling operating at configured connection limit
* internal refactoring for nicer platform abstractions
* improved error reporting
* unit tests for mhd_str.c functions
* add support for 308 status code
You can download GNU libmicrohttpd from
libmicrohttpd/and all GNU FTP mirrors.
* Our Subversion repository at https://gnunet.org/svn/
Please report bugs to our bugtracker at https://gnunet.org/bugs/.
The documentation (including a reference manual and tutorial) can be
found at http://www.gnu.org/software/
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|