Re: [libmicrohttpd] suspend/resume patch

From: José Bollo
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] suspend/resume patch
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:06:17 +0200

Le jeudi 04 août 2016 à 21:29 +0200, Christian Grothoff a écrit :
> Hi Jose,
>
> You've not been forgotten, I'm thinking about it and trying to find
> the
> time to really do the right thing here...
>
> Best,
>
> Christian

Salut Christian,

This day I realized that my patch was really bad. I changed it with
success to a new version that I submit to your best wishes. It applies
on 0.9.49 that is not very far. See the attachment. I think that you
will easily understand the difference between:
 1- is it possible to add a keep-alive value to the header connection?
 2- should the connection be close (or conversely should it be kept
alive)

Best regards.
José Bollo