Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_response_from_callback() not called on PO

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_response_from_callback() not called on POST
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:44:15 +0200

Hi Leonard,

I suspect you're queuing the response at a time where MHD disallows it,
and then don't check the return value so you don't see the error message.

Anyway, if you want to study POST processing of JSON with MHD, we have a
big implementation doing just that in the Taler codebase at

https://www.git.taler.net/?p=exchange.git;a=tree;f=src/exchange;h=e59eb52b1b3e0c8b1a4394c0e372a1adb3d4aace;hb=HEAD

Happy hacking!

Christian