Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error

From: Vitaliy T
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:54:40 +0300

I am sorry, I have forgot to export LD_LIBRARY_PATH and latest tests shows
that the error occurs only under MHD 0.9.50.

Under MHD 0.9.52 (git/master), MHD_get_fdset() returns MHD_NO as expected.

I also re-read the "The GNU microhttpd Reference Manual" and its says
that for creating an external epoll you have to use

  MHD_DaemonInfo(daemon, MHD_DAEMON_INFO_EPOLL_FD[_LINUX_ONLY], ...)

This information differs from notes for MHD_run() in the microhttpd.h file.
There is no any information about epoll at all. I suppose the notes should be
expanded further to point a developer to look on MHD_DaemonInfo ()
if one plans to implement an external epoll poller.

Thanks!

--
With Best Regards,
Vitaliy V. Tokarev