Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to close all upgraded connections when shutting

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to close all upgraded connections when shutting down MHD_Daemon?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 17:29:16 +0300

Same for "pending data".
Moreover MHD_DAEMON_INFO_PENDING_DATA is confusing and not correct.
Zero in data_already_pending doesn't mean that no data is pending. Zero
only means that "no data for immediately process". May be socket is not
ready for sending more data, but more data is pending.

And mapping "bool" to not bool is not correct. union MHD_DaemonInfo
doesn't have "bool" member and currently we do not want to expose "bool"
in public header.
On some platforms "bool" can be implemented as "char".

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin