Re: [libmicrohttpd] socket_context not set (libmicrohttpd-0.9.50)

From: Miguel Sancho
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] socket_context not set (libmicrohttpd-0.9.50)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:23:29 +0200

Christian, thanks for your answer,
I need to recheck, already doing the following in the #MHD_AccessHandlerCallback and the *socket_context appears to be NULL:
MHD_get_connection_info(connection,MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_SOCKET_CONTEXT);

Regards

Hi,
finding the following issue (libmicrohttpd-0.9.50),
I would like to check whether this is already known.

Seems that socket_context is not set in #MHD_AccessHandlerCallback.
  • In #MHD_NotifyConnectionCallback (STARTED), **socket_context object is created
  • In #MHD_AccessHandlerCallback, *socket_context is a NULL pointer
  • In #MHD_NotifyConnectionCallback (STARTED), **socket_context object is created
Code sample:
const MHD_ConnectionInfo *connectionInfo =
          MHD_get_connection_info(connection,MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_SOCKET_CONTEXT);
if (*(connectionInfo->socket_context == NULL))
{
printf("ERROR\n");
}

Any idea?