Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:53:01 +0300

Still the same: microhttpd <address@hidden>

> I have tried both curl and whether, and they both fail. The results are
> the same for local and remote connections. I have tried from a RHEL 6.9
> server with modern curl/wget and it still fails.

Latest git contains some fixes for epoll modes.
Could you fetch source from official git on other platform (autoconf on
RHEL5 is too old), run "autoreconf -i && ./configure && make dist-gzip".
Then build from resulted tarball on your RHEL5 machine?

Most probably GnuTLS is not yet well polished on your machine.

For testing connectivity I'd recommend to use RHEL/CentOS 7 or latest
Debian. Also same platforms are recommended to fetch sources from git.

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin