Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5

From: Svein Olav Bjerkeset
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:35:40 +0200

Today I recompiled GnuTLS 3.6.0 and libmicrohttpd from git. Running
ldd on the new gnutls library, it shows no trace og gcrypt. With the
new library, demo_https seems to consistantly core dump with a
segfault:

Seems like the segfault is caused by gnutls 3.6.0 dererencing a mutex pointer one time to much when doing lock/unlock. It ends up passing a null pointer to pthread_mutex_lock/unlock.

I have now reverted to gnutls 3.5.15 (still microhhtpd from git), and now the segfault is gone, but still the client just hangs, and the "generate_page" callback is never entered.

Best regards,
Svein Olav Bjerkeset