[libmicrohttpd] Python extension for libmicrohttpd

From: Charlie Sale
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Python extension for libmicrohttpd
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:41:10 -0400

Hello libmicrohttpd developers.

I am new to the MHD development community, so I don't know how things are done here, but I had an idea for an addition to this package. I was wondering if it would be appreciated if I wrote a python extension for libmicrohttpd.

Really, all the extension would be is a wrapper around the libmicrohttpd C API so that it is usable in Python. I was thinking of starting small and adding a python class for making callbacks as well as a class for actually running the server daemon. More features can be added later, but I figured this would be a good place to start.

Questions? Comments? Let me know if this would be a good addition, or if it is just a waste of time. Thanks!

Charlie