Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response

From: Santos Das
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 14:00:34 +0530

Hi  Christian ,

How does this work with pipe-lining? My understanding was that the server would still read the request but will maintain the order of response. But, from your email it seems the server would also not read the second request before sending a reply to the first request> ?

Is this correct?

thanks, santos