Re: [libmicrohttpd] Regarding Flow control

From: Kunal Ekawde
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Regarding Flow control
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 00:31:13 +0530

If the connection is suspended and cases of:
a. client closes the connection before response is sent.
b. server app doesn't respond at all post suspend.

both cases there is no notification by MHD even if connection timeout is specified and notify callback. How can these cases be handled ?

Thanks,
Kunal