Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to send Chunked messages

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to send Chunked messages
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:55:40 +0100

Dear Santos,

MHD can send chunked response to the client. That said, this is not a
question of how large the file is. Especially, if it is simply a very
large file, MHD allows you to use sendfile() to avoid having a copy of
the data in userspace.  Chunked encoding is usually only used if the
application simply does not know the size of the response ahead of time.

Happy hacking!

Christian