Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example

From: José Bollo
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 19:58:56 +0100

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:22:00 -0300
silvioprog <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello José,
>
> could we copy this example to the MHD examples? (this code was
> referenced in #5501 <https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=5501>)

Hi Silvio,

Providing something in LMHD is a hard job because it has to be
available on many platform.

For the fast track I just pushed and submitted a clean reduction of my
websocket implementation over LMHD.

It can be use for discussion and improvement. It also give input on
what is need as tiny example.

At the end I could enter as is or not in LMHD. I'm open to it.

Best regards
José