[libmicrohttpd] Can handle Content-Type = application/json ?

From: Hedin, Richard (InfoSys)
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Can handle Content-Type = application/json ?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 22:00:41 +0000

Gentlepeople:

I am using libmicrohttpd to make, naturally, a web server.  The client wants to send me a post request with a content type of “application/json”.

Libmicrohttpd doesn’t seem to support application/json.  Only "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and "multipart/form-data".  I tried using MHD_set_connection_value as the source code suggested, but it doesn’t work.  I suspect it doesn’t replace the existing Content-Type key, but adds a header to the end.

Does libmicrohttpd just not work for this case?  I don’t feel I can tell my client not to send me application/json.  It’s such an obvious and commonly accepted format.

Ideas?

                         Regards, Rick

AAA
Get the AAA Mobile app!
AAA Disclaimer Communication
This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a confidential AAA communication. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator. Your cooperation is appreciated.