[libmicrohttpd] regression since commit cc5032b85

From: José Bollo
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] regression since commit cc5032b85
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:18:24 +0200

Hi all, hi Evgeny,

We noted a regression introduced by the commit cc5032b85.

I had a code where I did that query:

  MHD_lookup_connection_value(
          con,
          MHD_GET_ARGUMENT_KIND|MHD_POSTDATA_KIND,
          name)

Expecting either a POST or a GET to provide a value.

But since commit cc5032b85, it always returns NULL because the 2nd
parameter is no more treated as a bit mask.

My feeling is that bit mask was cool to have but it is up to you to
decide how to follow up.

Best regards
José Bollo