[libmicrohttpd] running in main thread

From: José Bollo
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] running in main thread
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 15:04:52 +0100

Hi all,

I searched in examples how to "block" in main thread on serving files
but I only found examples with the sequence summarized here:

   MHD_start_daemon ... getc ... MHD_stop_daemon

For my use I'm searching to just run the server without having to wait
for a key or anything except ctrl+C or killed.

It leads me to the question: "is there an easy way to serve in main
thread?" (by easy I mean without rewriting an external polling loop as
shown in example fileserver_example_external_select.c) Did I missed
some option?

Best regards
José Bollo