Re: [libmicrohttpd] Unable to find specified file minimal_example.c

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Unable to find specified file minimal_example.c
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:25:51 +0300

Hi Bryan,

You should ask Ubuntu/Debian package maintainers about files provided by .deb packages.
MHD itself provides all mentioned files.

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin

22.12.2019, 05:44, "Bryan White" <address@hidden>:
I have libmicrohttpd[10|-dev|-dbg] version 0.9.44 installed under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
> locate minimal_example
does not find it.
> locate hellobrowser
finds
/home/XXX/libmicrohttpd_copy/examples/hellobrowser.c
/usr/share/doc/libmicrohttpd-dev/examples/hellobrowser.c

Regards

Bryan White
Director, Brycom Data Ltd
Tel: +64(9)627 1416