Re: [libmicrohttpd] Upgrade to digest authentication

From: DJM-Avalesta
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Upgrade to digest authentication
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 16:59:48 +0000

Hi Christian,
You are right. The Client (Onvif Device Manager) is only hashing the url, without the params. It is telling us that with its uri field but we are ignoring it and hashing the whole url.

Other clients eg Firefox or ONVIF Conformance tool, hash the complete url so it is not a problem.

I can fix it for ODM by removing the params, but I really need the params so that the snapshot can select different images.

Best regards
David