[libmicrohttpd] chunked data mixed across multiple GETs

From: Conor Lennon
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] chunked data mixed across multiple GETs
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:48:46 +0100

I have a application that uses libmicrohttpd

Data is stored in an sqlite database and we support GET, POST, PATCH and DELETE
HTTP methods to manage the data.

As part of the GET, we call

MHD_create_response_from_callback

with a callback function that reads the next value from the database and sends
it back as chunked data.

The problem that we are seeing is that two consecutive GETs can interfere with
each other when the first GET has a lot of data to return.

What appears to be happening is that data matching the filter of the second GET
is being included in the response for the first GET.

Are there any suggestions on how we can proceed with investigating this?

I see that src/examples/chunked_example.c uses
MHD_create_response_from_callback, but I'm not sure how to use that example to
test out large data.

Regards,

Conor