[libmicrohttpd] race condition on 0.9.73

From: José Bollo
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] race condition on 0.9.73
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:17:36 +0200

Hi,

My program sends answers in threads and runs the main MHD loop on
external event in an other thread and I get crashes. I'm suspecting
LMHD because valgrind point out that the memory for response is
used after free in a kind of race condition between internals of MHD.

Is it a known issue fixed since 0.9.73?

I can either check why (if the program is correct to use multiple
threads) or protect defensively (by removing implied concurrence
externally -sub optimal probably-).

Though?

Best regard José