Re: [libmicrohttpd] Update for websocket library

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Update for websocket library
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 16:44:12 +0300

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for the update. Looks good. It's very nice the you updated the documentation as well!
It was imported into git.

After some testing, portability fixes, and probably some updates, the code will be moved from "experimental" area. Until then feel free to update the code (including API and ABI updates) if you see any space for improvements.

--
Wishes,
Evgeny