[libmicrohttpd] Requesting peer's certificate

From: Russ Riggs
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Requesting peer's certificate
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:18:07 -0400

Good afternoon.  I'm working on a project that requires the connecting client to
present it's certificate so I can check it's DN against registered clients.  I've looked
pretty deeply into microhttpd and don't see a way to tell the client to send it's
certificate.  There are some examples in the gnutls (ex-serv-x509.c) that makes a call to send the
certificate but that's done during session initialization.  I'm playing with the tlsauthentication
example and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!