Re: [libmicrohttpd] Any suggestion on HTML Template to be an interface w

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Any suggestion on HTML Template to be an interface with microhttpd ?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:58:50 +0100

Hi Forrest,

For GNU Taler, we are using mustach, which works well:
https://mustache.github.io/

Happy hacking!

Christian

On 12/7/22 04:43, lingweicai via libmicrohttpd wrote:
Dear All,

I am developing a web tool with microhttpd for systems control. I am using
Bootstrap 5 (CSS) and some javascript lib to be the frontend. while I think a
HTML template is required to generate HTML pages daynmically with data in
backend from microhttpd.

I am looking at libctemplate, a C HTML Template Library (sourceforge.net)
<https://libctemplate.sourceforge.net/>  , while I am not sure if the C template
can contain loop embedded in loop ( for example two loop, the first loop is for
microhttpd ?

or do any experts have suggestions how to render html pages including CSS/JS
integration with microhttpd for browser to display ?

Thanks,

Forrest

<https://a.app.qq.com/o/simple.jsp?pkgname=com.sohu.mail.client.cordova>