libqtlua-list

Re: [Libqtlua-list] QtLua on Windows

From: Alexandre Becoulet
Subject: Re: [Libqtlua-list] QtLua on Windows
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 01:29:24 +0200

On lundi 14 septembre 2009, Igor Ternovsky wrote:

Hi,

> I was looking for an option to use byte-compiled scripts with Qt and
> QtLua looks to be exactly what I need.
> What platforms does it currently support? Did anyone try it in Windows?

It has been developped on GNU/Linux and was successfully tested on OSX. I
developped the library with portability in mind to write applications
portable across the 3 plateforms even if I didn't tested on Windows yet.

I'am not familiar with windows development but I believe any gcc based
environment should work fine.

--
Alexandre