libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] QtLua newbie.

From: Joonhwan Lee
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] QtLua newbie.
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:21:01 +0900

Hi,

I've download latest release and managed to build it after several mod for my windows/msvc2008 configuration.
(for example, the #warning directive is not supported in vc2008 and other things ).

Question 1 : The #warning message makes me feels that using QtLua in multithreaded application is dangerous.
Is it ?  If not, what things should I take into account for to use it under multithreaded environment?

Question 2 : I want to use it only for my application access to my own QObject. Which example should I learn?

Thanks

Joonhwan