libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] Licensing of my libreboot documentation contributions

From: Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] Licensing of my libreboot documentation contributions
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:57:37 -0400

Explanation
-----------

Until recently, the libreboot documentation was licensed under CC BY-SA
version 4.0 or later, with some text and images contributed by me
licensed under version 3.0 or later.  Now that the documentation is
switching to the GNU FDL, the following statement, as requested, grants
permission to use my contributions under the new license (without
attempting to revoke the old one).

License
-------

I hereby grant permission to copy, distribute, and/or modify all
contributions, including text and images, I have to this date submitted
to the libreboot documentation under the terms of any of the following:

  * The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, either version
    3.0 Unported of the License or (at your option) any later version
    with the same License Elements, or
  * The GNU Free Documentation License as published by the Free Software
    Foundation, either version 1.3 of the License or (at your option)
    any later version, with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts,
    and no Back-Cover Texts.

--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott
  http://www.pehjota.net/