libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] Documentation work: BBB setup

From: Albin Söderqvist
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] Documentation work: BBB setup
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 01:35:25 +0100

Hi!

I've made some improvements---I hope!---to the first few sections of
"How to program an SPI flash chip with the BeagleBone Black". I'd like
to do some more work with this page later but felt that I should submit
only this to begin with. I am new to texinfo and haven't yet figured out
how to generate HTML to check the results, sorry!

I have tried to do the following:
* improve the language/style, punctuation and formatting
* remove unnecessary information
* add double spaces between sentences (as recommended by GNU standards)
* when possible, link to third-party websites that work reasonably well
without non-free JS code.

Best regards,

Albin