libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] tasks for first libreboot stable release in 2016

From: Paul Kocialkowski
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] tasks for first libreboot stable release in 2016
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 19:33:29 +0200

Hey,

Le lundi 09 mai 2016 à 15:37 +0100, Leah Woods a écrit :
> We want to get a new stable release out of libreboot as soon as
> possible. Here is the list of tasks:
> https://libreboot.org/download/#tasks

Shouldn't we wait for the release to bring-in the new build system?

I won't have time to work on it before 3 weeks at best (exams period). If that
doesn't fit with the release schedule, I think you should release before it's
ready. Otherwise, if other pieces needed for the release are not ready earlier,
I'll work on it so that it can be part of the release. However, it might be
better to have some testing of it (at least for some weeks) before actually
releasing stuff with it.

> We need help, so if anyone can get involved that would be appreciated.
> Thanks!

Cheers!
--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of low-level free software for embedded devices

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/