libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup

From: Xavi Drudis Ferran
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] Docs: texinfo merging/cleanup
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:28:12 +0200

El Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 12:34:14AM +0100, Leah Rowe deia:

> Can you do me a favour. Install lighttpd from scratch on a trisquel
> server (barebones install from netinstall) and tell me exactly what
> you had to install as dependency, then in document root create a
> symlink called "manual" pointing to the manual directory in a
> libreboot clone directory elsewhere on the system, where you have run
> the html ./build docs commands with w, and basically document in fine
> detail everything you're doing, until you get it working.

Sorry for saying obvious things, but...

Might this particular lighttpd have something like
server.follow-symlink    = "disable"

in the configuration ?

Yeah, I know people know lighttpd better than I do and the problem must be
more complicated, but, just in case...