libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] Two patches to support Thinkpad T400s, possibly usef

From: Persmule
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] Two patches to support Thinkpad T400s, possibly useful fo T400.
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:41:53 +0800

Hi Leah,

I have not changed config files for other T400 variants with different
rom size in the current patch 0001, yet. If that patch is about to be
merged, those config files may have to be changed accordingly.

Maybe I have forgotten to change those, for I was exhausted when I
exported the patch, since I had just finished to find the problematic
config change by human flesh bisection in the diff of config file, after
having wasted a lot of time on bisection on coreboot's repo, with the
problematic new config file.

Persmule