libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] X200 nvramtool not working. "No CMOS Option Table"

From: Bitmonster
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X200 nvramtool not working. "No CMOS Option Table"
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:12:46 +0100

Yes, i think so. :x

I don't know how to set the flags, but i downloaded the source of libreboot and
found the relevant options:
power_management_beeps=Enable
low_battery_beep=Enable

in libreboot_src/coreboot/src/mainboard/lenovo/x200/cmos.default

If i got the time. I would change the options in this file and then rebuild
libreboot. Maybe it will work this way... O.o

Best Regards.