libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Blocking Intel ME ?

From: Daniel Tarrero
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Blocking Intel ME ?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 16:44:29 +0100

What makes me wonder if it really do what they tell, only that, and in a
propper, secure, and smart way.

take a look at this, can help in finding Intel MEs:
https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-5693

Remember that Intel ME platform itself is not a secret. The dark side is
the code running in it (aka firmware), the undocumented features it can
have, the unsight bugs it can contain, and all this in the most
presumtion of trust.