libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] lcd-panel 1440x900 not working (external monitor ok)

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] lcd-panel 1440x900 not working (external monitor ok)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 12:05:04 +0100

everything looks normal from the log but I only gave it a quick look.
I think we'll have to revert the revision for gm45 in this release and
re-enable text mode again after the release

Op 31/07/16 om 11:37 schreef Marcel Maci:

> Hello Leah I think I did it with -c option (i.e. cbmem -c)?!? Just
> to be sure I did it once more and attach you the output. Thx +
> greetings, Marcel
>
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 09:49:42 +0100 Leah Rowe <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> Can you try with the -c option?
>
> cbmem -c
>
> Also make sure to send replies to the mailing list, where we have
> peer review, otherwise I have to forward useful bits to the mailing
> list myself.

- --
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.gnu.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support freedom. Join the Free Software Foundation.
https://fsf.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/