libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing

From: Bruno Dantas
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 10:00:02 -0400

> >> Broken:
> > -suspend (laptop goes into suspend but is unable to resume,
> > requiring a hard reboot)
>
> This is a known issue. For some, upgrading to the latest kernel seems
> to fix it.

Just a quick follow-up regarding the suspend issue.

My original report was using linux 4.5.4. I upgraded to 4.6.3 (most recent
kernel currently available in Debian Stable, via backports) and still no luck
resuming from suspend.

As previously reported, wifi worked for me using the latest nightly. In case it
helps: I'm using the Atheros AR9285 chipset that came with my T400 from
minifree.