libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Extreme bad I/O performence

From: Christian Lange
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Extreme bad I/O performence
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:26:30 +0200

Hi

Am 25.08.16 um 08:52 schrieb Arthur Heymans

> Hi
>
> I have this problem too, but only in grub. It very slow to load linux
> and initrd. After that the system runs smoothly.
> What kernel version are you using?

Grub is also very very slow and system startup takes a lot of time.

I am using the kernel that comes with the installation media. 3.13 I think.
I started an update to 4.2.42. maybe it has finished when I am back from work.

Btw sending mails to this list takes also very long until they were received.

Regards
Chris