libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] c201 testers needed

From: Paul Kocialkowski
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] c201 testers needed
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 23:45:14 +0200

Le mardi 30 août 2016 à 02:01 +0100, Leah Rowe a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> We're working on another release. We just need to fix building on c201.
> We've now done that, but we need these ROM images tested:
> https://libreboot.org/beta/r20160818-24-g7f191b9/
>
> Please report results.
>
> paulk: I've CC'd you too. Check recent libreboot.git. I disabled all
> depthcharge patches. Is this OK? Can you test this on your end?

Everything should roll file with http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libreboot.git/
commit/?id=c5529765fcdf41837c9fa5d8e8ddf99ec3d5c2ab

which fixes patches application for vboot, triggering the issue.

Also, it's quite a bad idea to bump depthcharge like that, so thanks for
reverting the commits that did.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of low-level free software for embedded devices

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/